Monday, September 21, 2015

Kyle

Almost two years ago, I met my best friend and the love of my life Kyle. We met through work at Marsh Supermarkets, and as soon as I saw him the immediate thought in my head was, "Wow, he's cute." Kyle was really shy when I first met him, but that didn't stop me from talking to him and becoming his friend. I started off how mostly anyone would, by befriending him on facebook and chatting with him on there. While chatting and being goofy I told him if he wanted to chat with me some other time he could text me and I left him my phone number. He only said "We'll see what happens." A few seconds later I got a text from a random number that said, "This is the testing of the Kyle and Jessica emergency broadcasting system." I laughed and we continued to text. Thanksgiving night after he had gotten off work we decided to hang out. He went to have dinner with his friend since his family was away visiting other family for the holiday. After he had his Thanksgiving dinner, he came out to get me and we went back to his house. It was Kyle, his best friend Ryan, and myself and we decided to play some games on the play station three. After that night, things progressed between us and we ended up dating February first of 2014. Kyle always likes me to play games with him, but I'm not always the biggest fan of games. I only really have about 4 games I really enjoy. I have learned over the course of a year and a half that he is a huge geek, and I love that about him. I wouldn't change anything about him if I could. He is truly an amazing person and I am lucky to be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment